ICE! is back! This year, our signature holiday attraction features your favorite scenes from the beloved television classic Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, brought to life in magnificent sculptures hand-carved from more than two million pounds of ice. Presented by Pepsi.
One time access through ICE!
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- Children 3 and under are free with a paid adult admission.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Optional ticket insurance is available.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance. No on-site box office.
- Valid for one timed entry into ICE! featuring Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer™
- Children 4-11 require a paid adult admission to attend with them.
- Guests must arrive to attraction entrance at their scheduled time. You may enter the queue line during your 15 minute arrival window, starting at the ticketed time listed above. No early or late admission will be permitted.
- ICE! is wheelchair accessible, however the ICE! slides are not.
- Oxygen tanks are not suggested inside the attraction, as functionality may be compromised.
- Stroller parking is available in advance of attraction entrance.
- Guests are encouraged to bring hats and gloves since ICE! is 9 degrees inside. Parkas are provided to all guests.
- Food & Beverage is not allowed inside the attraction.
- Parking fees are not included in admission, and charges will apply.
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and all related elements © & ™ under license to Character Arts, LLC. All rights reserved.